Tenaya Mundaka Rock Climbing Shoe, 11.5 Men's / 12.5 Women's
Tenaya Mundaka Rock Climbing Shoe, 11.5 Men's / 12.5 Women's by Tenaya at Vintage Peak. MPN: 41009-115. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Mundaka is a split-sole wonder that combines downturned precision and sensitivity with edging power. This next level climbing shoe technology from Tenaya gives you the sensitivity you need for overhangs, while maintaining a stiff toe box for maximum edging power. The split sole construction allows for extra flexibility while reducing edge deformation. The advanced technology and construction minimizes pressure on the toes while maximizing transmission of power.ASCENT & PROGRESSION - Founded
Product Description & Reviews
The Mundaka is a split-sole wonder that combines downturned precision and sensitivity with edging power. This next level climbing shoe technology from Tenaya gives you the sensitivity you need for overhangs, while maintaining a stiff toe box for maximum edging power. The split sole construction allows for extra flexibility while reducing edge deformation. The advanced technology and construction minimizes pressure on the toes while maximizing transmission of power.
Features & Highlights
- ASCENT & PROGRESSION - Founded in 1997 by Yosemite vet Jose Luis Garcia Gallego, Tenaya is famous for designs that blend performance and comfort without sacrifice; Tenayas are worn by pro climbers worldwide, like Chris Sharma, Alex Megos, and Ramon Julian, and have helped advance the sport on championship and record-breaking ascents
- TENAYA MUNDAKA - If you're looking for closer contact with the rock, the Munaka is the answer; Two-part sole increases capacity to adapt to the form of the rock, with extra flexibility and reduced edge deformation; The Mundaka excels on overhanging walls or delicate moves requiring great sensitivity, and is equally suited to bouldering
- SENSITIVITY & PRECISION - Designed for optimal performance, enabling you to climb more efficiently; Precision fit and design holds the arch and heel of the foot snugly and securely; Patented Draxtor closure system with wrap-around flap gives greater control, even on difficult heel-hooks
- TECHNICAL SPECS - Uppers: Microfibre; Closure System: Velcro (patented Draxtor system); Tongue: Five-layer, highly breathable; Lining: TXT treated cotton; Insole: 2D multi-layer Stretchtex; Midsole: Double midsole GI 1.8 y TST 150; Sole: Vibram XS Grip 3.5 mm; Weight: 340 gr; 100% Vegan; Designed and Handmade in Spain
- TIPS FOR SIZING - Climbing shoes fit differently with every brand and each unique model; Personal preference of tightness (based on climbing style, terrain, and comfort) is the biggest factor in determining the optimal shoe size; To start, Tenaya recommends downsizing 0-0.5 sizes from your US street shoe size for an all day fit and 0.5-1 sizes for a performance fit; Tenayas are constructed with synthetic materials designed to limit stretch, making sizing more predictable and consistent
7 x 5 x 14 inches
6.81 x 4.61 x 13.74 inches
Have questions about this item (41009-115), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Tenaya, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 6923369010098, ean: 6923369010098,
Unlike all some less colorful climbing shoes, The Butora Women's tight fit Libra climbing shoe stands out with a delicate pink and Tie-Dye upper, but it's much more than a pretty face. A low asymmetry keeps the Libra comfy for multi-pitch climbs, and its tight fit and moderately stiff midsole assure the precision and support that beginners need at the gym. Its leather upper stretches to conform to your foot shape; although, Butora recommends you size up a full size from your street shoe size. Bu
mpn: 444065, ean: 0870559003551,
The Agama gives you the almost symmetrical toe box for a comfort fit. Built with premium leather and durable straps, this model will be the go to for all day climbing shoe when worn comfortably but can still give you great performance when downsized properly.Classification: All Around Performance. Closure: 2-strap. Stiffness: 3. Shape: Asysmetric. Upper Material: Syn Flex/Premium Leather.
mpn: 448150, ean: 0870559004794,
By steering clear of some of our more technical features, this wallet-friendly classic is by far the most comfortable shoe in our lineup. Having climbed grades of up to V14, the Drifter proves an astonishingly great value. Now in BLUE!Classification: All Around. Closure: 2-strap. Stiffness: 3. Shape: Asymetic. Weight: 223g (size 9).
mpn: TOMS-DYNASTYGREEN-12, ean: 0023821097653,
So Ill styled the TOMS Street LV Climbing Shoe with TOMS footwear for an original style. This shoe has the same design as the original Street Climbing Shoe, which is So Ill's most aggressive, downturned shoe for the gym's hardest boulder problems and routes. An ultra-thin midsole gives this shoe superior softness for feeling the smallest jibs on the wall. Its Dark Matter rubber comes from So Ill's UnParallel Rubber family, which the Navy Seals use for reliable traction during covert missions, an