La Sportiva Women's Tarantula Performance Rock Climbing Shoe, Coral, 38
Free Shipping Included! La Sportiva Women's Tarantula Performance Rock Climbing Shoe, Coral, 38 by La Sportiva at Vintage Peak. MPN: 10K-301301-38. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The La Sportiva Tarantula Climbing Shoe is the all-around beginner's shoe for men and women who want to learn to climb and advance with speed. Easy on and easy off, an adjustable hook-and-loop closure system lets entry level climbers focus on improving skills and overall performance, instead of fussing with complicated gear. The unlined leather upper is excellent for moisture management and super comfortable for all day adventures. Long-lasting, extra grippy FriXion rubber soles grab onto rock,
Product Description & Reviews
The La Sportiva Tarantula Climbing Shoe is the all-around beginner's shoe for men and women who want to learn to climb and advance with speed. Easy on and easy off, an adjustable hook-and-loop closure system lets entry level climbers focus on improving skills and overall performance, instead of fussing with complicated gear. The unlined leather upper is excellent for moisture management and super comfortable for all day adventures. Long-lasting, extra grippy FriXion rubber soles grab onto rock, plastic, and other synthetic holds with ease and sensitivity, moving new climbers from the instruction wall to outdoor pitches with confidence. The low asymmetry of the Tarantula helps beginning climbers push the grades at a faster pace without compromising comfort. A rounded shape with higher volume won't strangle feet and offers just enough tactical performance for the novice to master new skills.
Features & Highlights
- RIGHT FOOT FORWARD - Designed for new climbers set on improvement, the Tarantula delivers comfort, convenience, and versatility; Sticky FriXion soles grip both rock and plastic with ease; Low asymmetrical build ushers climbers from the training wall to outdoor pitches
- ADJUSTABLE CLOSURE - The Tarantula's adjustable hook-and-loop closure system is adaptable to varying foot shapes and widths; The easy-on, easy-off design means you'll spend more time climbing and less time gearing up
- COMFORT AND PERFORMANCE - The unlined leather upper is breathable and keeps your feet dry all day; With its RL 45 last, the Tarantula's shape is just aggressive enough to learn how to edge, yet offers ample interior volume for a comfortable introduction to climbing
- BUILT TO LAST - This indoor/outdoor climbing shoe is constructed from high quality materials; 1.8mm LaspoFlex at the midsole and 5mm FriXion RS at the sole make the Tarantula as stable as it is durable
- TIPS FOR BUYING - Rock climbing shoes are designed to fit differently than other footwear; Reference the La Sportiva size chart in the product images for more accurate sizing; The fit should be tight for proper sensitivity; We recommend buying 0.5 - 1 US size smaller than your street shoes
6 x 5 x 14 inches
5.7 x 4.6 x 13.2 inches
Have questions about this item (10K-301301-38), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by La Sportiva, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 70058/002-BlkAqua-41, ean: 0666898805488,
Simple, sensitive and designed for those looking to transition from a traditional flat to a performance fit, the Arpia is softer than Scarpa's Vapor V and more aggressive than their Force V.Microsuede upper with soft-touch backing. Moderately downturned profile. Primary material: Synthetic. Slightly asymmetric. Vibram XS Grip2 rubber.
mpn: FRLV-Pink-6, ean: 0023821095727,
Say hello to the Free Range LV, the low volume counterpart to our aggressively downturned Free Range model. It has everything you need to put your projects out to pasture. The Free Range LV has a unique one-strap closure system to keep dead spots to a minimum, and with the medium-stiff toe box, you'll feel confident on the smallest of edges. We rounded it out with rubber coverage on the toe, and more heel tension than our other models for technical precision. The Free Range LV is built on a narr
mpn: 70097/002, ean: 0666898727216,
A slimmed down, technical version of the Maestro mid, the low cut Maestro excels on exciting face climbs. With minimal protection around the heel, open lacing, and a deeper more powerful version of the IPC-Tension active rand, this shoe provides dynamic support for harder, run out challenges.2.0mm Eco Leather upper. Talyn 1.2mm midsole. Vibram XS Edge outsole (4mm). Flat, asymmetric profile. Primary Material: Leather.
mpn: 0735255115000, ean: 0735255115000,
Inspired by everyday classic footwear, the Street is a faultless blend of fashion and function. Our softest, aggressive shoe in the line was designed with synthetic materials for minimal stretch. An ultra thin midsole provides a softer more sensitive fit, creating an extremely lightweight aggressive climbing shoe. We suggest guys order a half size up from street shoe size to give a tight and functional fit and ladies order one size down from street shoe size for a tight, functional fit.Lightweig